Friday, April 3, 2009

April Showers

"He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else." Ben Franklin

(I wonder if he minds being called Ben....or is he one that would have preferred the more formal, Benjamin.)



Took the day off hoping to get a nice ride in, but instead the rain relegated me to a run. I went to Bear Brook State Park in Allenstown, NH to run. The trails are still FULL of snow! Some of the trails are going to need some serious clean up.....the debris was covered by snow quickly after the ice storm. I'm hoping to get a clean up day with Southern NH NEMBA set up for May 3rd.



With all this rain, I decided it was the perfect day to make a cake. My dog agreed with me. Unfortunately (for me) the dog decided that the cake was fair game in the front seat when I went in to buy cat food! Maybe she just knew it would slow me down in the time trial this weekend....( I was trying to post the picture, but it won't let me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment