Monday, March 30, 2009

More Riding, More Trails

"It's possible to own too much. A man with one watch knows what time it is, while a man with two watches is never quite sure." Lee Segall

Can the same be said for bikes????? Although, I do seem to be enjoying my GT so far.

Rode on Saturday on the Cape. Fun 3 hour + ride! "Marty" was great! We had a thorn puncture flat on one of the bikes.....have to be careful at the Trail of Tears....lots of pricker bushes.

Was able to ride in Merrimack, NH at Horse Hill on Sunday. The ice is mostly gone and the trails were amazingly dry for this time of year. I went back out this morning to rake out a few of the trails in the rain.

Looking forward to the race on Saturday! I've got a new seat post and bars on the GT, so it's fitting me better. I'm excited to try my first time trial!

No comments:

Post a Comment